The VVRC Administration Module provides financial and administrative support for all Cores as well as individual research projects. Particular services include:
- Disseminating information about Core services and personnel.
- Maintaining up-to-date module usage records and budgets including VUMC Scholarship allocations.
- Maintaining calendar of seminar series and communicating seminars of interest to VVRC community.
- Planning travel arrangements for visiting scientists and prospective trainees.
- Maintaining IRB and IACUC records.
- Organizing VVRC Module Directors meetings.
- Maintaining up-to-date mail lists of administrators, faculty, staff and trainees.
- Serving as liaison to other units within Vanderbilt, to vision research centers at other institutions and to the National Eye Institute.